Our e-mail newsletter software MEBO also allows you to send out SMS text messages. We added this feature from the start as we realised that both communications were important. SMS is still a very useful tool in our social media world, as the messages can be read on most mobile phones, from new iPhones to older Nokia devices, with ease. SMS messages are also great for communicating with people that may well be away from their computers during their working day or at weekends. MEBO provides you with the following features:
- ability to collect mobile numbers from your website
- write text messages and schedule them to sent out at a future date
- handle any bounce backs from incorrect numbers
- automatically remove people that want to leave the service
- real time statistics on how many messages have been delivered
We can provide copywriters to help create your messages as part of a campaign, or you can just log in to MEBO and type in your own. As well as the standard features, we included several advanced features as below:
Incoming messages - what happens if people reply to your text message? Just log in to MEBO and view their replies easily and quickly.
Short codes - want people to be able to text you information to a shorter number, say 87654 for example? We can register a shortcode for you and attach this to your MEBO account.